1萬

發表

20萬

積分

管理員

積分
 樓主| 發表於 2012-8-6 18:56 | 顯示全部樓層
01. Anyone Here In The Audience Teenage Idol

(Refrain: Do you care, Do you pity the poor musician, Don’t you know, What’s it like out on the road, Don’t you think, Don’t you think I’m always wishing someone would stand up , And offer a hand up, And take me home). Some people call me teenage idol, Some people say they envy me, I guess they’ve got no way of knowing, How lonesome I can be. I need somebody to be my baby, Someone to tell my troubles to, I got no time to ever find him, 'Cause I’m just passing through. (Repeat Refrain). I’ve travelled around, From town to lonely town, I guess I’ll always be just a rolling stone. If I find fortune and fame, And lots of people know my name, That won’t mean a thing if I’m all alone. I got no rest when I’m feeling weary, I gotta pack my bags and go, I gotta be somewhere tomorrow, To smile and do my show. (Repeat Refrain).

主題

1萬

發表

20萬

積分

管理員

積分
02. Too Weak To Let You Go

I was on the rebound from a broken love affair, When I first caught of lie in you, And though you never measured up, To what he meant to me, I couldn't find the words, To tell you so. (Chorus: Cause I'm not strong enough, To leave you, And too weak to let you go, You give me precious love, To hold on to, But somehow deep inside, I've got a feeling that you know, I'm not strong enough to leave you, And too weak to let you go). Never once did you hold back The love you had for me, I guess you thought my love, For you would grow, But young guys have a funny way of, Seeing through a girl, If you know you never told me so. (Repeat Chorus).

主題

1萬

發表

20萬

積分

管理員

積分
03. I Wanna Live

Flowers have blooms, The ocean has waves, The sky has clouds, People have babes, I wanna live till I get old, I wanna watch all of this grow, I wanna live, live and let live, I want all the love this life has to give, I wanna smile and be friendly with you, I wanna live and let you live some too, Rover is big, Tabby is small, Betty is short, Jimmy is tall, They wanna live, live and let live, They want all the love this life has to give, They wanna smile and be friendly with you, They wanna live and let you live some too, We wanna live, but don’t you.

主題

1萬

發表

20萬

積分

管理員

積分
04. Can That Girl Be Me

* Golden sunlight streams across the shadow, Lighting fields and hedges, In a blazen month of May of golden headed corn, Down the field there’s a Gipsy young girl, Flowing hair, flowing free, As I sit here, watching all, I wonder can that girl be me. Laughing mirrors flow across the pebbles, Where she spreads her fingers, Lays her feet so small indeed, In water cool and free, the pine trees stir the branches, Climbing high and swinging free, As I sit here, watching all, I wonder can that girl be me. Shaded lanterns glow upon a carpet, Cross by many people, Empty chairs in pairs, Where couples watch a calvary, On the stage there sits a young girl, Eyelids drooping, heavily, As I sit here watching all, I wonder can that girl be me. (Repeat*)

主題

1萬

發表

20萬

積分

管理員

積分
05. Everyone's Gone To The Moon

Streets full of people, all alone, Roads full of houses, never home, Church full of singing, out of tune, Everyone's gone to the moon. Eyes full of sorrow, never wet, Hands full of money, all in debt, Sound coming out, in the middle of tune, Everyone's gone to the moon. Long time ago, Life had begun, Everyone went to the sun. Hearts full of motives, painted green, Mouth full of chocolate, covered cream, Hands that could only lift a spoon. Everyone's gone to the moon. Streets full of people, all alone, Roads full of houses, never home. Church full of singing, out of tune, Everyone’s gone to the moon, Everyone's gone to the moon.

主題

1萬

發表

20萬

積分

管理員

積分
06. Franks Mills

I met a boy called Frank Mills, On September twelth, Right here in front of the Waverly, But unfortunately, I lost his address. He wjas last seen with his friend, a drummer; He resembles George Harrison of the Beatle^t, But he wears his hair tied in a small bow at the back. I love him, but it embarrasses me, To walk down the street with him. He lives in Brooklyn, somewhere, And wears this white crash-helmet. He has gold chains on his leather jacket, And on the back ara written the names, "Mary" and “Mom” and “Hell's Angels”. I would gratefully appreciate it, If you see him, Tell him I'm in the park with my girl friend, And please tell him An jela, And I don't want the two dollars back, just him.

主題

1萬

發表

20萬

積分

管理員

積分
07. Love Minus Zero No Limit

My love he speaks like silence, Without ideas or violence, He doesn't have to say he's faithful, Yet he's true like ice, like fire. People carry roses, Make promises by the hour. My love he fears not the powers, No silver coins can buy him. Dimestores and bus stations, People talk of situations, Read llooks repeat quotations, Draw conclusions on their own. Some speak of the future, My love he speaks of me. He knows there's no success like failure, And that failure's no success at all. Statues made of matchsticks, Crumbling to one another, My love watched, but he doesn’t bother, He knows too much to argue or to judge. Gun and powder shatter. My love he fades like a taper. Who’s the victor and who’s the victim? Can you tell me with an earnest heart?

主題

1萬

發表

20萬

積分

管理員

積分
 樓主| 發表於 2012-8-6 18:57 | 顯示全部樓層
08. Original I (A New Beginning)

O, What a time for a song, A song for a nfew beginning. We step into our lives with a new melody, We tune to the rhythm of the eternity. O, What a day for a walk, Along the sunlit pathway, We held each other’s hand with a soft tender grip, We radiate our love with a simple smile. Chorus: (It's a new beginning, It’s a brand new start, We are born again to be someone else. From this moment on, we are one. We are one in two, We are two in one. We will make our lives, hand in hand.) O, What a moment to rejoice, For our blooming future, All our hopes are being treasured within our breasts, All our dreams on their way to success. (Chorus).

主題

1萬

發表

20萬

積分

管理員

積分
 樓主| 發表於 2012-8-6 18:57 | 顯示全部樓層
09. Circle

*AII my life’s a circle, Sunrise and sundown. I can’t sleep thro’ the night-time, and I weep when dawn’s around. All my life's a circle, And I can’t tell you why, The seasons spinning round again, The years keep rolling by. I guess I’ve been here before, I can’t remember when. But I’ve got this funny feeling, That I’ll be here once again. There’s no straight lines made up my life, And all my roads have bends. There's no clear cut beginning, And so far no deep ends. (*Repeat.) I’ve found you a thousand times, I guess you've done the same. But then we'll lose each other, It’s just like a children’s game. And as I see you here again, The thoughts run through my mind, Our love is like a circle, Let’s go round one more time. (*Repeat.)
你需要登入後才可以回覆 登入 | 我要註冊

本版積分規則

手機版|陳美齡國際歌迷會

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 08:35