1萬

發表

20萬

積分

管理員

積分
 樓主| 發表於 2012-8-6 15:47 | 顯示全部樓層
1.YOU ARE 21, I AM 16

*You are 21,I am 16, This is the reason enough, That we’re together. I like the house that you put me in, I adore the table and the bed, I like the doll and the folk guitar, I like the way you do your show. But darling, I like you most of all. (Repeat*). Look at the flowers and the butterflies, Watch the stars that twinkle in the sky, I’ll gather the flowers in a large bouquet, I’ll put all the stars into your hand, Just to show, I love you most of all. (Repeat*).

2.DADDY’S HOME

(1) You’re my love, You’re my angel, You’re the one of my dream, I’d like to thank you, For waiting patiently, Daddy’s home, Your daddy’s home to stay. (Chorus: How I’ve waited for this moment, To be by your side, Your best friend wouldn’t tell me, You had teardrops in your eyes, Daddy’s home, Your daddy’s home to stay.) (2) You’ve hurt me, Oh-on Sunday, Monday and Tuesday went by, Was it on a Tuesday afternoon, All I could do was cry, I’ve made a promise, That you treasure, I’d bring it back home to you (Repeat Chorus). I’m not a thousand miles away, And I’m gonna be here come what may.......

主題

1萬

發表

20萬

積分

管理員

積分
3.SING

Sing, sing a song, Sing out loud, Sing out strong, Sing of good things not bad, Sing of happy not sad. Sing, sing a song, Make it simply to last, Your whole life long, Don’t worry that it’s not, Good enough for anyone, Else to hear, Just sing, sing a song. (La lala la la lala lala la la la la la lala la la).Sing, sing a song, Let the world sing along, Sing of love there could be, Sing for you and for me. Sing, sing a song, Make it simply to last, Your whole life long, Don’t worry that it’s not, Good enough for anyone, Else to hear, Just sing, sing a song, Just sing, sing a song.

4.COLOURS

(1) Yellow is the color of my true love’s hair, In the morning, when we rise, In the morning, when rise, That’s the time, That’s the time, I like the best. (2) Green is the color of the sparkling corn, In the morning, when we rise, In the' morning, when we rise, That’s the time, That’s the time, I like the best. (3) Blue is the color of the sky, In the morning, when we rise, In the morning, when we rise, That’s the time, That’s the time, I like the best. (4) Mellow is the feeling that I get, When I’m with you, Mm, Mm, Mm......When I’m with you, Mm, Mm, Mm......That’s the time, That’s the time, I like^the best. (5) Freedom is the word I rarely use, Without thinking, Oh yeh! Without thinking, Oh yeh I All the time, All the time, When I’m in love.

主題

1萬

發表

20萬

積分

管理員

積分
5.EVERYONE’S GONE TO THE MOON

Streets full of people, all alone, Roads full of houses, never home, Church full of singing, out of tune, Everyone’s gone to the moon. Eyes full of sorrow, never wet, Hands full of money, all in debt, Sound coming out, in the middle of tune, Everyone’s gone to the moon. Long time ago, Life had begun, Everyone’s went to the sun. Hearts full of motives, painted green, Mouth full of chocolate, covered cream, Hands that could oi|i|y lift a spoon, Everyone’s gone to the moon. Streets full of people, all alone, Roads full of houses, never home, Church full of singing, out of tune, Everyone’s gone to the moon, Everyone’s gone to the moon.

6.ME AND YOU AND A DOG NAMED BOO

I remember to this day, The bright and Georgia clay, How it stuck to the tyres, After the summer rain. Will power make that old car go, A women’s mind told me that fs so. Another tank of gas and back on the road. Chorus: (Me and you and a dag named Boo, Travelling and living on the land, Me and you and a dog named Boo, How I love of being a free man) I can still recall the wheat fields of Bt. Paul and the morning we got caught, Robin from an old hen. Oh, McDonald he makes us work, But then he paid us for what it was worth. Another tank of gas and back on the road again. (Repeat Chorus). I’ll never forget that day, We move straightly into big L.A. The lights of the city put settling down in my brain. Though ifs only been a month or so, That old part that used to go, Gotta get away, And get back on the road again. (Repeat Chorus).

主題

1萬

發表

20萬

積分

管理員

積分
7.WHATEVER WILL BE, WILL BE

When I was just a little girl, I asked my mother, "What will I be? Will I be pretty? Will I be rich?” Here’s what she said to me: (Chorus: Que Sera Sera, Whatever will be, will be, The future’s not ours to see, Que Sera Sera, What will be, will be). When I grew up and fell in love, I asked my sweetheart, “What lies ahead? Will there be rainbows day after day?” Here’s what my sweetheart said: (Repeat Chorus). Now I have children of my own, They ask their mother, “What will I be?, Will I be pretty? Will I be rich?” I tell them tenderly: (Repeat Chorus).

8.THE TWELFTH OF NEVER

You ask how much I need you, Must I explain?, I need you, oh, my darling, Like roses need rain, You ask how long I’ll love you, I’ll tell you true, Until the twelfth of Never, I’ll still be loving you. Hold me close, Never let me go, Hold me close, Melt my heart like April snow. I’ll love you till the blue-bells, Forget to bloom, I’ll love you till the clover, Has lost it’s perfume, I’ll love you till the poets, Run out of rhyme, Until the Twelfth of Never, And that’s a long long time, Until the Twelfth of Never, And that’s a long long time, Until the Twifth of Never, And that’s a long long time.

主題

1萬

發表

20萬

積分

管理員

積分
9.SAYONARA GOOD BYE

Anata is you, Watashi is me,

Otomotachi nali tai, (I wanna be your friend). Do-o-shimashou. (What shall I do). Kimochi is feeling, I bai is a lot, Demo kotobamo dekinai (But I cannot speak your language) Do-o-shimashou (What shall I do). (Refrain: It's time for me to say the thing I don’t wanna say, It’s time for you to hear the words you feared to hear, And it’s goodbye, goodbye, Sayonara, goodbye). Watashi is me, Anata is you, Futari akushiu dekinai (But we cannot even shake hands), Do-o-shimashou (What shall I do). Namida is tears, Naki is to cry, Sayoaara iwanai (I do not want to say goodbye). Do-o-shimashou (What shall I do?). (Repeat Refrain).

10.TO LOVE SOMEBODY

(1) There’s a light, A certain kind of light, That never shone on me, I want my life to be, To be with you, To be with you. (2) There’s a way, Everybody say, To do each and every little thing, But what good does it bring, If I ain’t got you, Ain’t got you. (Chorus: Baby you don’t know what it’s like, Baby you don’t know what it’s like, To love somebody, To love somebody, The way I love you). (3) In my dreams I see your face again, I know my frame of mind, The way you got to be so blind, I’m so blind, So so so blind. (4) I’m a girl, Can’t you see what I am, I live and breathe for you, But what good does it do, If I ain’t got you, Ain’t got you (Repeat Chorus) Oh you don’t know, Baby you don’t know what it’s like, To love somebody, The way I love you.

主題

1萬

發表

20萬

積分

管理員

積分
11.TOO MANY MORNINGS

(1) Well the seasons almost over, But the rain keeps falling down, The footprints of tomorrow, Leave behind me on the ground. (2) I got ten thousand reasons, Why I walk this road before, But ain’t it a way of understanding, Why, I should walk some more. (Chorus: There’s been too many mornings coming down, Too many lonely nights, That turn your head around, Your truth will reward you in the end, And the love you have faith in, To comfort you again. (3) As I look into the future, I can see a distant test, But the haze that lies before me, Leaves me spinning around. (4) Will my efforts be rewarded, Will my light keep shining this, I’d give all by tomrrow, Just to walk along with you. (Repeat Chorus) Too many mornings coming down............

12.NEVER ENDING SONG OF LOVE

I have this never ending love for you, From now on, that’s all I wanna do, From the first time we’ve met I knew, I have this never ending love for you. (Repeat) ‘After all these time of being alone, We’re gonna love one another, Live for each other, From now on, from now on, Yeah, It’s so good I can hardly stand this, Never ending love for you, From now on, That’s all I wanna do, From the first time we’ve met I knew, I have this never ending love for you. (Repeat*). I have this never ending love for you, From now on, that’s all I wanna do, From the first time we’ve met I knew, I have this never ending song of love for you.

主題

1萬

發表

20萬

積分

管理員

積分
13.TIE A YELLOW RIBBON AROUND THE OLD OAK TREE

I’m coming home, I’ve done my time, Now I’ve got to know, What is and isn’t mine, If you received my letter, Telling you I’d soon be free, Then you’ll know just what to do, If you still want me, If you still want me. (Chorus: Tie a yellow ribbon round the old oak tree, It’s been three long years, Do you still want me? If I don’t see a ribbon round the old oak tree, I’ll stay on the bus, Forget about us, Put the blame on me, If I don’t see a yellow ribbon round the old oak tree). Bus driver please look for me, 'Cause I couldn’t bear to see what I might see, I’m really still in prison, And my love she holds the key, A simply yellow ribbon’s, What I need to set me free, I wrote and told him please. (Repeat Chorus). Now the whole damn bus is cheering, And I can’t believe I see, A hundred yellow ribbons round the old oak tree.

14. LESS OF ME

(1) Let me be a little bit kinder, Let me be a little blinder, To the faults of those around me, Let me praise a little more. (2) Let me be when I am weary, Just a little bit more cheery, Think a little more of others, And a little less of me. (3) Let me be a little braver, When temptations did me waver, Let me strive a little harder, To be all that I should be. (4) Let me be a little meeker, With the brother that is weaker, Let me think more of my neighbour, And a little less of me. (5) Let me be when I am weary, Just a little bit more cheery, Let me serve a little better, Those that I am striving for. (6) Let me be a little meeker, With the brother that is weaker, Think a little more of others, And a little less of me.

主題

1萬

發表

20萬

積分

管理員

積分
15. HOME AIN’T HOME ANYMORE

(1) I’ve seen so many smiling faces today, But just what lies behind them I can’t see, I’ve lived my life in many places, you see, Now, I just don’t know where I wanna be Cause (Chorus: Home ain’t home anymore, No more, My heart ain’t here anymore, No more). (2) The years have opened up the canyons, it seems, A canyon deep and wide, That I can’t cross, And though my nomad days have opened up my eyes, I’ve learned that every game must bear a loss Cause Home ain’t home anymore, No more, My heart ain’t here any more, No more, Don’t be afraid to tell me, That things are not the same, I’m older now and wiser, I know how things can change.

16. FOR BABY

(Chorus: I'll walk in the rain by your side, I’ll cling to the warmth of your tiny head, I’ll do anything to help you understand, I’ll love you more than anybody can). And the wind will whisper your name to me, Little birds will sing along in time, And the leaves will bow down, When you walk by, And the morning bells will chime. I’ll be there when you’re feeling down, To kiss away the tears if you cry, I’ll share with you all the happiness I found, A reflection of the love in your eyes. And I’ll sing you a song of the rainbow, Whisper all the joy that is mine, And the leaves will bow down, When you walk by, And the morning bells will chime (Repeat chorus).
你需要登入後才可以回覆 登入 | 我要註冊

本版積分規則

手機版|陳美齡國際歌迷會

GMT+8, 2024-4-16 18:18