1萬

發表

20萬

積分

管理員

積分
 樓主| 發表於 2012-8-6 19:21 | 顯示全部樓層
19. Daniel

Daniel is travelling tonight on a plane, I can see the red tail lights heading for Spain, Oh and I can see Daniel waving goodbye, God it looks like Daniel, must be the clouds in my eyes, They say Spain is pretty though I've never been, Well Daniel says it's the best place that he's ever seen, Oh and he should know, he's been there enough, Lord I miss Daniel, oh I miss him so much. Daniel my brother you are older than me, Do you still feel the pain of the scars that won't heal, Your eyes have died but you see more than I, Daniel you're a star in the face of the sky. Daniel is travelling tonight on a plane, I can see the red tail lights heading for Spain, Oh and I can see Daniel waving goodbye, God it looks like Daniel, must be the clouds in my eyes, Oh God it looks like Daniel, must be the clouds in my eyes.

主題

1萬

發表

20萬

積分

管理員

積分
20. When There's No Love Left

* When there’s no love left to cling to, When there’s no love left to lose, When there’s no love left in Jesus, Who can stand, stand alone. Who is my time keeper, Who guides the star, Am I a late keeper, Have I just missed a moment, I’ve been waiting all my life for. (Repeat*). I am so lost in this confusion, And I can’t see my way back again. (Repeat* twice). Who can stand, stand alone.

主題

1萬

發表

20萬

積分

管理員

積分
21. All I Want For X'mas Is There Front Teeth

All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth, My two front teeth, see my two front teeth. Gee, if I could only have my two front teeth, Then I could wish you "Merry Christmas." It seems so long since I could say, "Sister Susie sitting on a thistle." Gosh, oh gee, how happy I'd be, If I could only whistle. All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth, My two front teeth, see my two front teeth. Gee, if I could only have my two front teeth, Then I could wish you "Merry Christmas."

主題

1萬

發表

20萬

積分

管理員

積分
22. Rocking Around The X'mas Tree

Rockin' around the Christmas tree, At the Christmas party hop, Mistletoe hung where you can see, Every couple tries to stop, Rockin' around the Christmas tree, Let the Christmas spirit ring, Later we'll have some pumpkin pie, And we'll do some caroling. You will get a sentimental feeling when you hear, Voices singing, "Let's be jolly, Deck the halls with boughs of holly", Rockin’ around the Christmas tree, Have a happy holiday, Everyone dancin’ merrily, In the new old fashioned way Interlude You will get a sentimental feeling when you hear, Voice singing, “Let’s be jolly. Deck the halls with boughs of holly”, Rockin’ around the Christmas tree, Have a happy holiday, Everyone dancin’ merrily, In the new old-fashioned way.

主題

1萬

發表

20萬

積分

管理員

積分
23. Mr. Mistletoe

Mr Mistletoe everywhere you go you put mistletoe up above. Every Christmas time you will always find Mr Mistletoe and people in love. He comes round at [Christmas season he gives us all the reason. To steal a kiss from someone that we know. And although you'll never see him you know that it must be him, Cause everywhere you go there's mistletoes]. When you kiss your love a piece of mistletoe by someone you know remember then. Somewhere a little Elf is laughing to himself Mr Mistletoe has done it again. He comes round at Christmas season... Just like Santa Claus he love him because happiness is all he's sinking of. And that's why he'll find every Christmas time Mr Mistletoe and people in love. Mr Mistletoe and people in love.

主題

1萬

發表

20萬

積分

管理員

積分
24. The Little Drumer Boy

Come they told me, Pa rum pum pum pum, A new born King to see, Pa rum pum pum pum. Our finest gifts we bring, Pa rum pum pum pum, To lay before the King, Pa rum pum pum pum, rum pum pum pum, rum pum pum pum. So to honor Him, Pa rum pum pum pum, When we come. Baby Jesus, Pa rum pum pum pum, I am a poor boy too, Pa rum pum pum pum, I have no gift to bring, Pa rum pum pum pum, That’s Fit to gives our King, Pa rum pum pum pum, rum pum pum pum, rum pum pum pum. Shall I play for you, Pa rum pum pum pum, On my drum, Mary nodded, pa rum pum pum pum. The ox and lamb kept time, pa rum pum pum pum, I played my drum for Him, pa rum pum pum pum, I played my best for Him, Pa rum pum pum pum, rum pum pum pum, rum pum pum pum, Then He smiled at me, Pa rum pum pum pum, Me and my drum.

主題

發表

2萬

積分

版主

積分
發表於 2012-8-6 20:28 | 顯示全部樓層
如果能把这些歌词给复制粘贴下来就好,无奈此网页操作不了!

主題

1萬

發表

20萬