1萬

發表

20萬

積分

管理員

積分
 樓主| 發表於 2012-8-6 15:52 | 顯示全部樓層
01. Mother Of Mine

Mother of mine. You gave to me, All of my life to do as I please, I owe everything If have to you Mother sweet Mother of mine, Mother of mine, When I was young, You showed me the right way things had to be done, Without your love, where would I be, Mother, sweet Mother of mine. Chorus (Mother you gave me happiness, Much more than words can say, I pray the Lord that He may bless you everynight and everyday.) (Repeat) Mother of mine, Now I am grown, And I can watch great all on my own, I'd like to give you what you gave to me, Mother, sweet Mother of mine. (Repeat)

02. Circle Game

(1) Yesterday a child came out to wander, Caught a dragonfly inside a jar. Fearful, when the sky was full of thunder, And tearful at the falling of a star. Chorus And the seasons, they go round and round, And the painted ponies go up and down. We're captive on the carousel of time, We can't return, we can only look behind from where we came, And go round and round and round in a circle game. (2) Then the child moved the times round the seasons, Skated over ten clear frozen streams. Words like, when you're older, must appease him, And promise of someday make his dreams. Chorus. (3) Sixteen springs and sixteen summers gone now, Cart wheals turn to car wheels through the town, And they tell him. "Take your time it won't be long now, till you drag your feet to slow the circle down". Chorus. (5) So the years spin by, and now the boy is twenty, Though his dreams have lost, some grandeur coming true, There'll be new dreams, May be better dreams, and plenty. Before the last revolving year is through. Chorus.

03. Devoted To You

(1) Darling you can count on me, Till the sun dries up the sea, Until then I'll always be, Devoted to you. (2) I'll be yours through endless time, I'll adore your charm sublime, Guess by now you know that I'm devoted to you. Chorus: I'll never hurt you I'll never lie. I'll never be untrue, I'll never give you reasons to cry, I'l be unhappy lif you were blue. (3) Through the years my love will grow, Like a river it will flow, It can't die because I'm so devoted to you.

主題

1萬

發表

20萬

積分

管理員

積分
04. Follow Me

It's by far the hardest thing I've ever done, To be so in love with you so long, (Chorus Follow me, where I go, What I do, Who I know, Make it part of your to be a part of me, Follow me, up and down, All the way, All around, Take my hand and, Say you'II follow me). (1) It's long been on my mind, You know it's been a long long time, I try to find a way that I can make you understand, The way I feel about you, Just how much I need you, To be there where I can talk to you. When there's no one else around. (Repeat Chorus). (2) You see I like to share my life with you, Show you things I've seen, Places where I'm going to, Places where I've been, To have you there beside me. Never be atone. All the time in joy with one, We will be at home. (Repeat Chorus)......Take my hand and I will follow you.

05. Daddy's Home

1) You're my love, You're my angel, You're the one of my dream, I'd like to thank you, For waiting patiently, Daddy's home, Your daddy’s home to stay. (Chorus: How I've waited for this moment, To be by your side, Your best friend wouldn't tell me, You had teardrops in your eyes, Daddy's home, Your daddy's home to stay.) (2) You've hurt me, Oh-on Sunday, Monday and Tuesday went by, Was it on a Tuesday afternoon, All I could do was cry, I've made a promise, That you treasure, I'd bring it back home to you (Repeat Chorus). I'm not a thousand miles away, And I'm gonna be here come what may......

06. Never Ending Song Of Love

I have this never ending love for you, From now on, that's all I wanna do, From the first time we've met I knew, I have this never ending love for you. (Repeat) *After all these time of being alone, We're gonna love one another, Live for each other. From now on, from now on, Yeah, It's so good I can hardly stand this, Never ending love for you, From now on. That's all I wanna do, From the first time we've met I knew, I have this never ending love for you. (Repeat*). I have this never ending love la you, From now on, that's all I wanna do, From the first time we've met I knew, I have this never ending song of love lor you.

主題

1萬

發表

20萬

積分

管理員

積分
07. For Baby

(Chorus: I'll walk in the rain by your side, I'll cling to the warmth of your liny head, I'll do anything to help you understand, I'll love you more than anybody can). And the wind will whisper your name to me, Little birds will sing along in time, And the leaves will bow down, When you walk by, And Ihe morning bells will chime, I'll be there when you're feeling down, To kiss away the tears if you cry, I'll share with you all the happiness I found, A reflectbn of the love in your eyes, And I'll sing you a song of the rainbow, Whisper all the joy that is mine, And the leaves will bow down, When you walk by, And the morning bells will chime. (Repeal chorus).

08. Day Is Done

(1) Tell me why you're crying my son, I know you're trightened like everyone, Is it the thunder in Ihe distance you tear, Will help it I stay very near, I am here. Chaus: And it you take my hand my son, All will be well when the day is done, And it you take my hand my son, All will be well when the day is done, (Day is done) When the day is done, (Day is done) When the day is done, (Day is done) When the day is done, Day is done. (2) Do you ask why I'm sighing my son, you shall inherit what mankind has done, In this world filled with sorrow and woe, If you ask me why, this is so, I really don't know, Chorus. (3) Tell me why you're smiling my son, Is there a secret you can't tell everyone, Do you know more than men that are wise. Can't you see what we all must disguise, Through your loving eyes. Chorus.

09. If You Love Me(Let Me Know)

(1) You came when I was happy, In you sunshine, I grew to love you more each passing day, Before too long I built my world around you, And I prayed you'd love enough of me to stay. (Chorus: If you love me let me know, If you don't than'let me go, I can't take another minute of a day without you in it, If you love me let it be, If you don't then set me free, Take the chains away that keep me loving you). (2) The arms that open wide to hodl me closer, The hands that run their fingers through my hair, The smile that says hello, its good to see you, Anytime I turn around to find you there. (3) It's this and so much more that makes me love you, What else can I do to make you see? You know you have shatsever's mine to give you, But a bve affair for one can never be.

主題

1萬

發表

20萬

積分

管理員

積分
10. Nobody's Child

(1) As I was slowly passing, An orphans home one day, I stopped there for a moment, Just to watch the children play, Alone a boy was standing, And when I asked him why, He turned with eyes that could not see, And he began to cry. Chorus: I'm nobody's child, I'm nobody's child, Just like a flower, I'm growing wild, No mummy's kisses, no daddy's smile, Nobody wants me, I'm nobody's child. (2) People come for children, And take them for their own, But they all seem to pass me, And I'm left here all alone, I know they like to take me, But when they see I'm blind, They always take some other child, And I'm left behind. Chorus. (3) No mummy's arms to hold me, And Soothe me when I cry, Sometimes I get so lonely, I just wish that I could die, I'll walk the streets of heaven, Where all the blind can see, And just like all the other kids, There'll be a home for me. Chorus.

11. Sing

Sing, sing a song, Sing out loud, Sing out strong, Sing of good things not bad, Sing of happy not sad, Sing, Sing a song, Make it simply to last, Your whole life long, Don't worry that it's not, Good enough for anyone, Else to hear, Just sing, sing a song. (La lala la la lala lala la la la la la lala la la). Sing, sing a song, Let the world sing along, Sing of love there could be, Sing for you and for me. Sing, sing a song, Make it simply to last, Your whole life long, Don't worry that it's not, Good enough for anyone, Else to hear, Just sing, sing a song, Just sing, sing a song.

12. For All We Know

Love look at the two of us, Strangers in many ways, We've got a life time to share, So much to say, and as we go, From day to day, I'll feel you close to me, But time alone will tell, Let's take a life time to say, I knew you well, For only time will tell us so, And love may grow, For all we know, Love look at the two of us, Strangers in many ways, Let's take life time to say, I knew you well, For only time, Will tell us so, And love may grow, For all we know.

主題

1萬

發表

20萬

積分

管理員

積分
13. Let Me Be There

(1) Whereever you go, Whereever you may wander in your life, Surely you'll know, I'll always want to be there. (2) Holding your hand, And standing by to catch you, When you fall, Seeing you through, In everything you do. (Chorus: Let me be there in your morning, Let me be there in your night, Let me change whatever's wrong, And make it right, Let me change whatever's wrong, And make it right, Let me take you to that wonderland, That only two can share, All ask you, Is let me be there. (3) Watching you grow, And going through the changes, In you life, That's how I know, I always want to be there, Whenever you feel, You need a friend to lean on, Here I am, Whenever you call, You know I'll be there. (Repeat Chorus Twice).

14. Whatever Will Be,Will Be

When I was just a little girl, I asked my mother, "What will I be? Will I be pretty? Will I be rich?" Here's what she said to me: (Chorus: Que Sera Sera, Whatever ,will be, will be, The future's not ours to see, Que Sera Sera, What will be, will be). When I grew up and fell in love, I asked my sweetheart, "What lies ahead? Will there be rainbows day after day?" Here's what my sweetheart said: (Repeat Chorus). Now I have children of my own, They ask their mother, “What will I be? Will I be pretty? Will be rich?" I tell them tenderly: (Repeat Chorus).

15. The Twelfth Of Never

You ask how much I need you, Must I explain? I need you, oh, my darling, Like roses need rain, You ask how long I'll love you, I'll tell you true, Until the twelfth of Never, I'll still be loving you, Hold me close, Never let me go, Hold me close, Melt my heart like April snow, I'll love you till the blue-bells, Forget to bloom, I'll love you till the clover, Has lost it's perfume, I'll love you till the poets, Run out of rhyme, Until the Twelfth of Never, And that's a long long time, Until the Twelfth of Never, And that's a long long time, Until the Twelfth of Never, And that's a long long time.

主題

1萬

發表

20萬

積分

管理員

積分
16. It Never Rains In Southern California

Got on board a westbound seven-forty-seven, Didn't think before deeiding what to do, All that talks of opportunities, TV breaks and movies, Rang true, Sure rang true. (Chorus: Seems it never rains in Southern California, Seems I've often heard that kind of talk before, It never rains in California, But, girl, Don't they warn ya, It pours, man it pours!). Out of work, I'm out of my head, Out of self-respect, I'm out of bread, I'm Underloved and underfed, I wanna go home... It never rains in California, But, girl, don't they warn ya, It pours, man it pours! Will you tell the folks back home, I nearly made it, Had offers, but don't know which one to take, Please don't tell them how you found, me Don't tell them how you found me, Gimme a break, Gimme a break. (Repeat Chorus).

17. Colours

(1) Yellow is the color of my true love's hair, In the morning, when we rise, In the morning, when rise, That's the time, That's the time, I like the best. (2) Green is the color of the sparkling corn, In the morning, when we rise, In the morning, when we rise, That's the time, That's the time, I like the best. (3) Blue is the color of the sky, In the morning, when we rise, In the morning, when we rise, That's the time, That's the time, I like the best, (4) Mellow is the feeling that I get, When I'm with you, Mm, Mm, Mm,......When I'm with you, Mm, Mm, Mm,...... That's the time, That's the time, I like the best. (5) Freedom is the word I rarely use, Without thinking, Oh yeh! Without thinking, Oh yeh! All the time, All the time, When I'm in love.

18. You're Got A Friend

When you're down, and troubled, And you need some love and care, And nothin nothin is going right, Close your eyes, and think of me, And soon I will be there, To brighten up even, your darkest night. Chorus: You just cal out my name, And you know, wherever I am, I'll come runnin, yeah, to see you again, Winter spring summer of fall, All you have to do is call, And I’ll be there, You've got a friend if the sky above you Grows dark and full of clouds, And that oldnorth wind begins to blow, Keep your head together, And call my name out loud, Soon you'll hear me knocking at your door. Chorus: Now ain't it good to know that you've got atnend, When people can be so cold, They'll hurt you, yes and desert you, And take your soul if you let them, Oh, but don't you let them Chorus.

主題

1萬

發表

20萬

積分

管理員

積分
19. Top Of The World

Such a feeling's coming over me, There is wonder in most everything I see, Not a cloud in the sky got the sun in my eye, And I, won't be suprised if it's a dream, Everything I want to world to be, Is now coming true especially for me, And the reason is clear, Is because you are here, You're the nearest thing to heaven that I've seen, Chorus: L (I'm on the top of the world looking down on creation, And the only explanation I can find, Is the love that I've found ever since you've been around, Your love put me at the top of the world.) Something in the wind has leamt my name, And it's telling me that things are no the same, In the leaves on the tree, And the touch of the breeze, There's a pleasing sense of happiness for me There is only one wish on my mind, When this day is through I hope that I will find, That tomorrow will be just the same for you and me, All I need will be mine it you are hers. (Chorus Repeat twice)

20. Tie A Yellow Ribbon Around The Old Oak Tree

I'm coming home, I've done my time, Now I've got to know, What is and isn't mine, If you received my letter, Telling you I'd soon be free, Then you'll know just what to do, If you still want me, If you still want me. (Chorus: Tie a yellow ribbon round the old oak tree, It's been three long years, Do you still want me? If I don't see a ribbon round the old oak tree, I'll stay on the bus, Forget about us, Put the blame on me, If I don't see a yellow ribbon round the old oak tree). Bus driver please look for me, Cause I couldn't bear to see what I might see, I'm really still in prison, And my love she holds the key, A simply yellow ribbon's, What I need to set me free, I wrote and told him please. (Repeat Chorus). Now the whole damn bus is cheering, And I can't believe I see, A hundred yellow ribbons round the old oak tree.

主題

1萬

發表

20萬

積分

管理員

積分
21. Killing Me Softly With His Song

Chorus: Strumming my pain with his fingers, Singing my life with his words, Killing me softly with his song, Killing me softly, With his song, Telling my whole life, With his wads, Killing me softly, With his song). I heard he sang a good song, I heard he had a style, And so I came to see him, To listen fora while, And there he was this young boy, A stranger to my eyes. (Repeat Chorus), I fell all flushed with fever, Embarressed by the crowd, I felt be found my letters, And read each one out loud, I prayed that he would finish, But he just kept right on. (Repeat Chorus). He sang as if he knew mw, In all my dark despair But then he looked right through me, As if I wasn't there, And there he was the stranger, Singing clear and strong, (Repeat Chorus).

22. Will The Circle Be Unbroken

Will the circle be unbroken, By and by Lord, by and by, There's a bedder hovel waitin, In the sky, Lord, in the sky. (1) I was standing, By the window, One dark and cloudy day, When I saw there hearse come rolling, For to carry my mother away. Chorus: Will the circle be unbroken, By and by Lord, by and by, There's a badder hovel waitin, In the sky Lord, in the sky. (2) I have told the undertaker, Undertaker please drive slow, Fa this body you are hauling, Lord I hate to see her go, Chorus. (3) So I follow, close behind her, Try to hold her and be brave, But I could not hide my sorrow, When they lay in the grave, Chorus.
你需要登入後才可以回覆 登入 | 我要註冊

本版積分規則

手機版|陳美齡國際歌迷會

GMT+8, 2024-4-26 13:05