1萬

發表

20萬

積分

管理員

積分
 樓主| 發表於 2012-8-6 17:53 | 顯示全部樓層
28. Tie A Yellow Ribbon Round The Old Oak Tree

I'm coming home, I’ve done my time, Now I’ve got to know. What is and isn’t mine, If you received my letter, Telling you I’d soon be free. Then you'll know just wlint to do, If you Mill want me, If you still want me. (Chorus: Tie a yellow ribbon round die old oak tree, It’s been three long years, Do you still want me?

If I don’t see a ribbon round the old oak tree. I'll stay on the bus, Forget about us. Put the blame on me, If I don’t see a yellow ribbon r round the old oak tree). Bus driver please look for me, ‘Cause I couldn’t bear to see what I might see, I’m really still in prison. And my love she holds the key, A simply yellow ribbon's, What I need to set me free, I wrote and told him please. (Repeat Chorus). Now the whole j damn bus is cheering. And I can't believe I see, A hundred yellow ribbons round the old oak tree.

29. For Baby

30. Never Ending Song Of Love

I have this never ending love for you, From now on, that's all I wanna do, From the first time we’ve met I knew, I have this never ending! love for you. (Repeat) *After all these time of being alone, We’re gonna love one another, Live for each other, From now on, from now] on, Yeah, It’s so good I can hardly stand this, Never ending love for you, From now on. That’s all I wanna do, From the first time we’ve | met I knew, I have this never ending love for you. (Repeat*). I have this never ending love for you, From now on, that’s all I wanna do, From the first time we've met I knew, I have this never ending song of love for you.

主題

1萬

發表

20萬

積分

管理員

積分
 樓主| 發表於 2012-8-6 17:53 | 顯示全部樓層
31. Too Many Mornings

(1) Well the seasons almost over. But the rain keeps falling down, The footprints of tomorrow , Leave behind me on the ground. (2) I got 1 ten thousand reasons. Why I walk this road before. But ain’t it a way of understanding, Why, I should walk some more. (Chorus: There’s 1 been too many mornings coming down, Too many lonely nights. That turn your head around, Your truth will reward you in the end, And the love you have faith in, To comfort you again. (3) As I look into the future, I can see a distant test, But die haze that lies before me,I Leaves me Spinning around. (4) Will my efforts be rewarded, Will my light keep shining this. I’d give all by tomorrow, Just to walk along with you. (Repeat Chorus) Too many mornings coming down........

32. Less Of Me

(1) Let me be a little bit kinder, Let me be a little blinder, lb die faults of those around me, Let me praise a little more. (2) Let me be when I am weary, Just a little bit more cheery, Think a little more of others, And a little less of me. (3) Let me be a little braver, When temptations m did me waver, Let me strive a little harder, lb be all that I should be. (4) Let me be a little meeker, with die brother that is weaker, Let me I think more of my neighbour, And a little less of me. (5) Let me be when I am weary, Just a little bit more cheery, Let me serve a little better. Those that I am striving for. (6) Let me be a little meeker, with the brother that is weaker. Think a little more of others, And a little J less of me.

33. Home Ain’t Home Anymore

34. Daddy’s Home

(1) You’re my love, You’re my angel. You’re the one of my dream. I’d like to thank you, For waiting patiently, Daddy’s home, Your daddy’s home to stay .(Chorus: How I’ve waited for this moment, lb be by your side, Your best Mend wouldn’t tell me, you had teardrops® in your eyes. Daddy’s home. Your daddy’s home to stay.) (2) You’ve hurt me, Oh-on Sunday, Monday and Tuesday went by, Was it on Tuesday afternoon, All I could do was cry, I’ve made a promise, That you treasure, I’d bring Tuesday went by, Was it on a Tuesdays afternoon. All I could do was cry, I’ve made a promise, That you treasure, I’d bring it back home to you (Repeat Chorus). I’m not a | thousand miles away, And I’m gonna be hoe come what may.......
你需要登入後才可以回覆 登入 | 我要註冊

本版積分規則

手機版|陳美齡國際歌迷會

GMT+8, 2024-4-24 11:16