1萬

發表

20萬

積分

管理員

積分
 樓主| 發表於 2018-7-12 19:34 | 顯示全部樓層
19.落日餘暉

落日有餘輝,彩雲片片飛,我心問彩雲,你向何處飛,彩雲片飛,飛去不飛回,我心問彩雲,你有誰來陪,我要飛,我要飛,我要跟那彩雲飛,只怕我飛的時候,沒有人來陪。彩雲片片飛,飛去不飛回,我心問彩雲,你有誰來陪。

20.我又回到老地方

我又回到老地方,這裡一切多安詳,鳥兒飛魚兒游,喚來金魚一雙雙。我又回到老地方,田園笑容像陽光,你愛說我愛唱,靜靜靠在你身傍。風兒吹樹梢,樹下花在搖幌,落葉隨流水,流水流到天一方。我又回到老地方,靜靜草地賞著野花香,晚風吹,好涼爽,遠遠青山看夕陽。

主題

1萬

發表

20萬

積分

管理員

積分
21.青草地

我從大街走過,大街上行人如梭,我不認識誰,誰也不知道我,我從小巷走過小巷里行人幾多,到處多麽陌生,孤單又寂寞。小河邊,找不到,往日的歡樂,青草地看不見,有人在唱歌,陣陣輕風吹過,輕風里晚霞快樂|拉拉身上衣,衣裳太單薄。

22.小青河

我的門前有條小清河,小清河的魚兒那樣多,我陪你,你陪我,釣魚多快樂,他的門前有個小山坡,小山坡開滿野百合,我陪你,你陪我,散步多快樂,再也不想要什麼,再也不想做什麼,我只要你陪伴我,永遠陪伴我,我的夢里,有你也有我,你曾說過,不願離開我,我陪你,你陪我,一起多快樂。

主題

1萬

發表

20萬

積分

管理員

積分
23.黃昏了

黃昏了,黃昏了,頑皮的白雲不見了,黃昏了,黃昏了,活潑的鳥兒已回巢。回到媽媽的身邊,媽媽身邊好睡覺,白雲呀,鳥兒呀,夢里的月兒微微笑,黃昏了,黃昏了,慈祥太陽下山了,黃昏了,黃昏了,美麗的亮出來了。回到媽媽的身邊,媽媽的身邊好睡覺,白雲呀,鳥兒呀,美麗的月亮微微笑。

24.我是一只雁

我像一隻失群的雁,離開了家,孤孤單單,有誰愛,有誰憐,離家愈遠,我愈想。我像一隻失群的雁,沒人合夥,沒人作伴,走一步,看一看,有誰像我,一隻孤雁,一隻孤雁。(重覆)

主題

1萬

發表

20萬

積分

管理員

積分
25.幸福在今朝

這里的花兒真好,爲什麼沒人知道,朵朵的白花,迎著春風在搖,花瓣都正在微笑,天上的白雲在飄,金色大地,它告訴我們那春天已來到,小朋友們笑,他們絲毫沒煩惱,手拉手,肩並肩,腳踢腳,遠奔跑,樹上的鳥兒在叫,它在向我們報導,寒風處傳來,花香得更香,那幸福在今朝。

26.You've Got A Friend

When you’re down, and troubled, And you need some love and care,And nothin’ nohin’ is going right, Close yours eyes, and think of me, And soon I will be there,To brighten up even your darkest night. Chorus: You just call out my name, And you know, wherever I am, I’II come runnin’, yeah, to see you again. Winter spring summer of fall, All you have to do is call, And m be there, You’ve got a friend.

主題

1萬

發表

20萬

積分

管理員

積分
27.Rose Garden

I beg your pardon, I never promise you a rose garden, Along with the sunshine, There's got to be a little rain sometime, If you take you got to give, so live and let live or let go-o-o-o-o,I beg your pardon, I never promise you a rose garden, I could promise you things like big diamond rings, But you don’t find roses growing on stalks of clover, So you better think it over, when it’s sweet talking you can make it come true, I would give you the world right now, on a sliver platter, But what would it matter, So smile for a while, and let’s be jolly, Love shouldn’t be so melancholy, Come along and shares the good times while we can, I beg your pardon, I never promise you a rose garden, Along with the sunshine, There’s got to be a little rain sometime. I beg your pardon, I never promise you a rose garden, I could sing you a tune, and promise you the moon, But if that’s what it takes to hold you, I’ll just as soon let you go. But there’s one thing I want you to know, You better look before you leap, still waters run deep, And you don't always have someone there, to pull you out, And you know what I'm talking about. So smile for a while and let’s be jolly, Love shouldn’t be so melancholy, Come along and shares the good times while we can,I beg your pardon, I never pardon, I never promise you a...

28.Sweet Dream

(1) In my waking dreams I often see, A dashing young boy leaning by a tree, Playing sad songs I like to hear. He sings for no one but me.
(2) He croons it with all his tender might, Doleful guitar and a faltering voice,Cherished, subdued am I,How I wish it isn’t a dream.Chorus: Ah-ah-,will someone bring my dream to reality, Ah-ah, will this not be just another whimsical moment. Blossoms in the night, Fizzles out at dawn. (3) Last night I dreamt my dream again, My black hair sweetheart by a tree, Wooing, songs a- cooing, My heart pounded like a drum. (4) Now in my sweet dreams I live my life, No More sorrow and no more sigh, In my sleeping moments, My heart booms with ecstacy. Chorus: Ah-ah-, will someone brings my dream to reality, Ah-ah-, will this not be just another whimsical moment.A dream’s but a dream, It ends by the mom, Blossoms in the night, Fizzles out at dawn.

主題

1萬

發表

20萬

積分

管理員

積分
29.Whatever Will Be,Will Be

When I was just a little girl, I asked my mother, “What will I be? Will I be pretty? Will I be rich?” Here’s what she said to me: (Chorus: Que Sera Sera, Whatever will be, will be, The future's not ours to see, Que Sera Sera, What will be, will be). When I grew up and fell in love, I asked my sweetheart, “What lies ahead? Will there be rainbows day after day?” Here's what my sweetheart said: (Repeat Chorus). Now I have children of my own, They ask their mother, “what will I be pretty? Will I be rich?” I tell them tenderly: (Repeat Chorus).

30.Sayonara Goodbye

Anata is you, watashi is me, Otomotachi nail tai, (I wanna be your friend). DDo-o-Shimashou. (What shall I do). Kimochi is feeling, I bai is a lot, Demo kotobamo dekinai, (But I cannot speak your language) Do-o-shimashou, (What shall I do). (Refrain: It’s time for me to say the thing I don’t wanna say, It’s time for you to hear the words you feared to hear, and it’s goodbye, goodbye, sayonara, goodbye). Watashi is me, Anata is you, Futari akushiu dekinai, (But we cannot even shake hands), Do-o-shimashou (What shall I do). Namida is tears, Naki is cry, Sayonara iwanai, (I do not want to say goodbye). Do-o-shimashou (What shall I do?).(Repeat refrain).

31.Colour

(1) Yellow is the colour of my true love’s hair.In the morning, When we rise, In the morning, when rise, That’s the time, That’s the time, I like the best. (2) Green is the colour of the sparkling com, In the morning, when we rise, In the morning, when we rise,That’s the time, That’s the time, I like the best. (3) Blue is the colour of the sky, In the morning, when we rise, In the morning,when we rise,That’s the time, That’s the time, I like the best. (4) Mellow is the feeling that I get, when I’m with you, Mm, Mm, Mm,.. When I’m with you, Mm,,Mm,Mm,". That’s the time, That’s the time I like the best. (5) Freedom is the word I rarely use, without thinking, Oh yeh! Without thinking, Oh yeh! All the time, All the time, When I’m in love.

主題

發表

1萬

積分

版主

積分
發表於 2018-8-28 11:07 | 顯示全部樓層
感谢分享 .

主題

發表

積分

版主